Lovingly Raised in a Private Home
We offer only purebred Standard Poodles and take pride in breeding the finest poodles possible!
Specializing in breeding party poodles, solid chocolate and solid black.
Welcome to Powells Poodles, a small hobby farm located in Tustin, Michigan. Tucked back in the woods on 80 acres is our log cabin where the poodles have plenty of space to run and play among the rolling hills and ponds.
Owning and breeding Standard Poodles is an honor and a privilege to us, it’s our passion, not our business. Our breeding is carefully planned with our dams by selecting sires that compliment each other in beauty and intelligence. Choosing to birth one liter per year allows us time to socialize and handle the pups several times a day so that we can offer you a properly socialized pup.
We strive to produce puppies that are raised in a pet friendly home. Being with various family members and children means your pup is fully ready for its FUR-EVER home at eight weeks of age. In addition to a family ready pup our Standard Poodles are used as therapy dogs and hunters. Our business flourishes from repeat buyers who understand the quality breeding and importance of being raised in a family atmosphere.
In 2019, upcoming moms, Lola & Pearl will be taking over for their mom, Shadow. You’ll see their photos throughout the website, as puppies and growing up.
- The puppies are vet checked every two weeks and wormed by a certified veterinarian. Dew claws and tails are docked to AKC standards at 3 days old.
- Prices of puppies are dependent upon color and markings* and are priced shortly after birth. Male and female are priced the same. Deposit is $200 and is nonrefundable; deposits can be transferred between litters.
- All puppies are sold with NO breeding rights and a spayed/neuter contract.
- Important note about coat colors – Not all puppies are born the exact color they are going to be later in life.
- We will ship, but prefer to meet half way, if at all possible.
The Standard Poodle is a free and graceful style of dog. Their characteristics are loving and friendly; they also make great companions and family pets. For a large breed they carry themselves proud and are light on their feet. One of the smartest dog breeds, Poodles are a friendly, active breed and especially great for allergy sufferers. Standard Poodles are known to be loyal and bond quickly with their family members.